Monday, February 4, 2008

Twinners

Here are the girls at their last playdate together...(sob!)... for a while anyway. As you may already know, Mya, Jen and Jon have temporarily moved to California for Jon's job. We miss them very much, but we are looking forward to joining them out there for a week during spring break. I'm starting to countdown...we'll be flying in to Sacramento, CA two months from today! Yay!
I am looking forward to this trip very much! My parents will be traveling with us and will be a big help with Laney on the plane! It will be so good to be together with EVERYONE again. I'm sure Mya will be talking a ton and Laney might even be walking by then. Jen's belly will be so cute too!(Frego Peanut #2 is due the middle of August!)
We can't wait to see you guys! We miss you very much! Hugs and Kisses!

1 comment:

Jen said...

This picture is SO CUTE! I miss you guys so much too, and we're also SUPER excited for Spring Break! I miss our weekly playdates and lunch! Hugs and kisses to you too ;)