Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brown Bear, Brown Bear



Here is Laney Jo "reading" Brown Bear, Brown Bear, one of her favorite books. Okay, so she's not really reading, but she does recognize each animal and says their names. What can we say, she's a teacher's kid!
For those of you know don't know, Laney's Auntie Dana left for Uganda about 2 weeks ago. She'll be there for 9 months! It was great to talk to you today Dana - glad you are doing well! This one is especially for you! Love you and miss you! Enjoy...

2 comments:

Wigger Blog said...

I love this! She is so smart! Hope we can get together for play groups this winter so we can save our sanity in the cold and dreary weather. Maybe by then she can read to Paige.

Dana said...

Oh my gosh, people in my office are probably going to figure out I'm taking up the entire internet capacity to download this video but I don't care, it's completely worth it!
Miss you already like crazy!! It was so wonderful to hear all of your voices! (Especially my little Laney's!! No surprise there.)