Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a BOY!




Lee Alan Doll entered the world on Thursday, April 16 at 6:33 p.m. He weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. and was 22 inches long. Praise God for a healthy baby boy! His name is special because it honors people we love - Lee is after my dad and sister, David Lee and Jennifer Lee, and Alan is after Dave's dad, Larry Alan. My labor and delivery went very quickly...we had wonderful doctors and nurses at the hospital and now are happy to be home! Big sister Laney is adjusting well, not too interested in baby Lee, which could be a good thing for now. Lee is sleeping a lot and eating well too. We are enjoying our time getting to know this little man! He is a gift!!! Can't wait for you all to meet him!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Congrats Julie! He is so cute!! I can't wait to meet him at one of the playgroups!

Jen said...

Cute pictures! I am so thankful for a happy and healthy new cousin! I bet Lee and Owen will be getting into trouble in the future! :) He's precious.

The Cornell's said...

Yeah! He is beautiful. I am glad everything went well.

Dana said...

I just want you to know that my biggest regret in not going home this Tuesday is not being able to see the kids I love most (one of whom I have not met yet!) I'm a bit heartbroken over it and wish I could be there so much, but I still think this is best. Please give all my love to Laney and Lee, I will be counting the days!!