Thursday, March 11, 2010

what's new?


It's been a while since my last post - we've been very busy! This winter I've enjoyed taking a yoga class that meets once a week. The peace and quiet is wonderful! Dave is coaching wrestling and I am coaching volleyball - it's so fun to work with kids outside of the classroom. My team is doing well and I love to see the girls improve each game. Dave is also meeting with a team of teachers about their upcoming trip to Kenya this June! Enough about us...I know you REALLY want to hear about the kiddos!

As I attempt to write this post, Lee is constantly trying to crawl under the computer desk and get at the cords. He is crawling now, climbing stairs and has 3 teeth just poking through, and is getting more vocal. He says, da-da, ma-ma, naynee (laney), bye, and na na na na (no, no) and shakes his head at the same time (my favorite!) He loves to eat waffles and bananas but hates having his face wiped clean. He's a happy camper most of the time!

Laney is still working on potty training, depends on the day...she loves to play with the ladybugs we find in our house. She loves playdates, going for walks and painting with water. She still loves watching movies and now enjoys playing games on the computer too. It's amazing how quickly she learned to use a mouse and get around on a website - incredible! She'll want a laptop for her 5th birthday!!!

Sorry life has been so busy - I'll try to update again soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay a new post! I love the picture. Lee is looking so grown up! Great to hear the updates on the kiddos!