Saturday, January 3, 2009

$$$

Here is a super easy way to make a little extra cash...I have a check in the mail for $30 right now - I can think of so many different ways I could spend it! If you have a few minutes a day to check and read e-mails it might be worth signing up...

Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier - but you'll probably want to set up a new e-mail address for this - you could get 2-5 e-mails from inbox dollars a day - plus if you do complete offers for them to earn $, then you may start receiving e-mails from those companies too... Or maybe it's a pain for you to check an extra e-mail account - but I prefer to have one for my "junk" and one for my "real" e-mail that is for family and friends. Hope that helps, let me know if you have any questions!



1 comment:

jonna said...

Hey Julie. I ran across your blog a month or so ago and signed up for inbox dollars. How do you make so much money? I don't qualify for any surveys and I think I've made $7 and that includes the $5 sign up bonus: )
Hope your pregnancy continues to go well. That is great that you are getting Laney potty trained before #2 arrives.